Friday, January 7, 2011

Domo Plushy

This is my first Plushy that I have ever made. It was a birthday gift for one of my friend's. She was very happy with it. :D It took me a little more than a week in total to make him. These are pictures showing the process from start to end.
I crochet all the parts of the Plushy separately, than put them all together.
After putting them all together I cut out the eyes and mouth pieces from felt and made sure that they fit on the crochet section.
I added the legs and arms after it is stuffed and the face pieces are hot glued on it.
Here is Domo at a Sushi restaurant were we depart ways and he goes to his new owner. :D
I had fun making him and now I have to make another one because my nephew fell in love with him.

2 comments:

Catherine Satrun said...

I love how he turned out! Great job!! :)

Sarah Satrun said...

very nice! :)